Groupon has today launched the UK’s first crystal healing manicure, the ‘Mystical Mani’**. Designed to harness the power of crystal healing and combine it with one of Groupon’s most popular wellness deals, the Mystical Manicure offers you a wellness journey like no other.
A magical experience from start to finish, and available for a limited time only, customers will be invited to first have their chakras (spiritual power) read by one of London’s top crystal healing experts, Reeya Avani. Using ancient techniques, she will align, clear and transform each person’s energy system before assigning them a crystal. Under the spell of a celebrity nail artist, customers will receive a truly unique manicure using the selected crystal to help balance their internal energy.
There will be eight different designs available relating to the seven main chakras, and a balancing manicure which incorporates the benefits of each crystal;
- The Peace of Mind Manicure – Focussing on the Root Chakra, using hematite this manicure will help bring inner peace and dissolve negative energy
- The Vital Manicure – Focussing on the Sacral Chakra, carnelian is used to restore vitality and motivation
- Sunny Success – Focussing on the Solar Plexus Chakra, citrine’s sunny colour will help attract success and bring happiness and positivity
- A Rosy Outlook – Focussing on the Heart Chakra to promote love, friendships and feelings of peace by opening the heart using rose quartz
- Harmonious Hands – Focussing on the Throat Chakra; enhance harmony and balance with a blue sodalite manicure
- Tranquil Talons – Focussing on the Third-eye Chakra; an amethyst manicure is perfect for reducing stress and anxiety, whilst helping to calm the mind
- A Jewel in the Crown – Focussing on the Crown Chakra. As one of the most versatile crystals, clear quartz is used to stimulate clear thinking and communication
- The Balancing Manicure; align all the Chakras with a balancing manicure, incorporating all seven of the crystals
The new mystical wellness experience comes as new research from Groupon reveals half of Brits (49 per cent) are snubbing mainstream healthcare in favour of alternative wellness therapies. Four in ten Brits (39 per cent) opt for these treatments due to their multiple positive effects, such as anxiety relief and a boost to general health.
In fact, Brits who spend money on wellness therapies fork out on average a whopping £5,244 a year on natural therapies, including Reiki, homeopathic remedies and acupuncture, equating to £437 a month.
In an attempt to find inner peace, meditation remains the most popular form of natural wellness (27 per cent), closely followed by yoga (26 per cent) and mindfulness (24 per cent). However, more unusual treatments such as CBD oil (20 per cent) and crystal healing (12 per cent) are increasing in popularity.
The manicures will be available from an exclusive London salon. Customers looking to be one of the first to try these manicures out can do so by visiting www.groupon.co.uk/
Crystal healing expert, Reeya Avani, says: “Meditation and yoga have dominated the natural wellness space for some time however we’re starting to see a new wave of experiences like crystal healing rock the nation. Crystal healing works to stimulate the body’s energy flow to restore the balance and help the body heal itself the way no other natural wellness therapy can.”