- First edition of Screamland to take place at the new-look amusement park following a £25 million investment
- Selected nights 20th October – 31st October 2017
- Event is back for a third year and bigger than ever with six scare mazes over six nights
- 2017 includes all-new outdoor mazes The Brotherhood, The Legend of Crank Jack and Festino’s Festival of Freaks, as well as interactive photo opportunity, The Prop Store
- Return of popular Dead and Breakfast and The Final Cut mazes
- Live music for the first time at Screamland on the Scenic Stage- with Rockaoke and Radio 1’s Daniel P Carter
SCREAMLAND is back! A plethora of scares await as the multi award-winning attraction returns to the home of Halloween – Dreamland Margate. With a whopping six mazes, the ultimate choice for a frightful time in Kent and the dark side of Dreamland will emerge for six terrifying nights this October.
Be immersed in a frightening world of exhilarating mazes and sideshows at the amusement park, which are set to thrill and haunt the darkest soul. Screamland is upping the fear factor for 2017 with all-new mazes and disorientating experiences involving vision-blocking hoods and areas that will have visitors crawling through.
Daredevil visitors who are looking for even more frights can book a live and spooky séance at the park, which will be taking place in the Victorian folly building. Tickets to the séance will be bookable on each night at an additional cost.
There will be street performers, live music and DJs on the Scenic Stage – including Radio 1’s Rock Show presenter Daniel P Carter, Rockaoke, and more to be announced. Prepare for all the fun of the scare at Kent’s biggest Halloween attraction. With the best actors and top scare creators working across the production, get set to experience all the fun of the scare this October!
A Screamland ticket includes access to all six scare mazes at night time, unlimited use of the rides in the amusement park, access to entertainment (including live music) and The Prop Store. Spaces are limited to this unique event so book your tickets now.
Tickets available from: bit.ly/Screamland17
For media enquiries please contact Meg Molloy, PR Executive, on [email protected]s