This morning Harry Judd joined Vernon Kay at the launch of heycar UK – to chat all things simplicity.
Quotes from Harry at the event include:
- “In the past 5 years, we’ve all been having kids and life has changed – touring, drinking habits and curfews have had to change. We talk more about milk, sterilisers and temperatures now!
- “Being a band is slightly different to family life, but there are some similarities!
- “I’m the dad of the band, Tom is the mum and Danny and Dougie are the kids”
- “Family life is amazing”
- “When I spoke to the guys at heycar last week, I was devasted I hadn’t heard about it”.
- “I then had the challenge of finding a new car. This is where I wish I had heycar.”
- “I was on the train back from London feeling pretty annoyed… and if I had heycar, I could have avoided all that.”