- What is your story and your becoming of a model?Bella Vu Answer:
It all started when my mother took me to a fashion show. I was so fascinated by the gorgeous clothing worn on those models. At that point, my mum encourage me to take up a modelling course. I was shy and nervous on my first few lessons of the course. Once time got by, I felt more attracted to modelling. From there I made up my mind to work hard to become a professional model one day.
- What awards have you won in the past, present or will in the future
Over the past few years, I have accumulate the following awards:In 2015 – I received an award as the youngest contestant of TED Sai Gon School to win a Silver medal in a piano solo at the 3rd Asian Music Festival in Singapore
In 2016 – I won two awards at the 4th Asian Art Festival. 1st award:, a Silver Medal in Piano Duel with my older brother Quang Dung. 2nd award: a Bronze medal in my singing and accomplishments.
In 2017 – I was the youngest student in Vietnam to be invited by renowned pianist Mr. Adam Gyorgy of Academy of the world to join the summer mastery class program abroad in Hungary.
In the year 2018 It was one of my best years:
1st I was very honoured to be Invited by Mr. Adam Gyorgy to perform on The Steinway Spiro, That was a revolution of Steinway & Sos Brand.
2nd: I was award the title of Best Princess Performance (Child Of Achievement of The Year )
2018, in Prince and Princess International World competition 2018 in Thailand.
We also won a Silver medal with Vietnamese team at Open water ballet competition in Singapore.
In the Year 2019 it was also one of my best years because I was regarded as one of the top talented kid in Vietnam and was conferred Ms Charm during my competition at the little Miss Universe 2019. Also winning a Bronze Medal in the BJJ competition in Singapore.
In 2020 – I was honor to be Galaxy of Stars Young Ambassador from Loani Ladies of all Nations.
Our mission is to continue to empower a new generation of young leaders and promote positive change.
My ambition is to win a Gold Medal at the piano International Competition. Therefore, I need to put in more effort to make my wish come true.
- Has modelling always been your life’s ambition?Bella Vu Answer:
For now I would consider modelling as my life ambition after my modelling course.
- Would you call modelling a hobby or a job, to you?
I would consider it as hobby more than job Because modelling is a place where I can have more opportunity to meet different kinds of people.
- Do you have any other hidden talents besides from modelling?
Bella Vu Answer: Besides modelling, I like to perform (singing and acting). I can also play a few tune on the piano.
- Do you think in the future you’ll still be a model or would you have moved onto a different career path?
Bella Vu Answer: I will like to be a model as long as I could and hope to upgrade my other skill.
- If you could have any other job in the world apart from modelling what would it be?
Bella Vu Answer: To be a successful businesswoman.
- How have you come so far in your career?
Bella Vu Answer: I am still working very hard to become more successful in my modelling career.
- Would you like to further your career even more and how do you plan to do that?
Bella Vu Answer: I definitely would like to further my modelling career by participating in more modelling shows and further more modelling courses in higher institution.
- How do you believe your job will not only affect you in a positive way but others?
Bella Vu Answer: As we know in the modelling industry, people are being replace rapidly. So to remain in this industry, we always have to work very hard to improve and must never give up.
- Who is your inspirational role model in and outside of the fashion industry?
Bella Vu Answer: There are two people who inspire me most. They are Ms Trang Pham who is my modelling teacher and Mr. Adam Gyogy who is a famous pianist in the world
- Who would you like to thank the most for helping you grow, not only as a model but as a person?
Bella Vu Answer: I would like to say thank you to my mother who has being giving a lot of support and advise to me. Also for taking care of my interest (both career and academy upgrade) from beginning until now.