- What is your story and why did you decide to become a model? Hi, I’m Vivienne Monique and I am 8 years old. I am currently living in London, UK with my family. I love fashion, modelling and runways. I have walked the runway for several designers in fashion shows especially London Fashion Week with House of Ikons, Milan Fashion Week and Rome, Italy. I have been featured with several print magazines and model ambassador for designers, Korn Taylor from Milan Italy, Mitch Desunia London and Siblings Fashion in the UK. I also love pageants and support charity works for Cancel Cancer Africa, FLC International Children’s Foundation headed by Gigi Hobson from Texas, National Autistic Society, The Salvation Army and local food banks in my community.
- What awards have you won in the past, present or will in the future? I am crowned as Little Miss Pure UK Supreme Superstar 2020 and I am finalist for the 2021 titles of PURE International Pageant in the United Kingdom managed by director Matt Trayford and PURE UK Lifetime Queen, Ms. Jayne Harris and they have invited me to walk for PURE UK designers for New York Fashion Week.
- Has modelling always been your life’s ambition? Modelling will always be my lifelong passion and love. It has a positive impact in me at such a young age and give me the confidence to strive for the best and become a better person and be a role model.
- Would you call modelling a hobby or a job, to you? Modelling is a hobby and passion for now, as I would always like to learn on discipline and be an example for youth and young children.
- Do you have any other hidden talents besides from modelling? I love rhythmic gymnastics and I am currently enrolled with London Sports Academy in Sportsdock, London . I also love music and enjoy singing with vocal coaching from Centre for Pop Music Philippines.
- Do you think in the future you’ll still be a model or would you have moved onto a different career path? I will always love modeling and would like to purse it to become big in the fashion industry someday and also to have career path as a civil servant or to become a restaurateur with me as a chef.
- If you could have any other job in the world apart from modelling what would it be? My dream is to become a policewoman, a chef or a baker when I grow up and of course, be a world-renowned fashion model.
- How have you come so far in your career? I have been modelling for 2 years now and have walked the runway for several designers in fashion shows especially London Fashion Week with House of Ikons with Savita Kaye and Milan Fashion Week with Korn Taylor. I have been featured with several print magazines and model ambassador for different designers with highlights on Korn Taylor & MM Milano from Milan Italy, Mitch Desunia London and Siblingz Fashion in UK.
- Would you like to further your career even more and how do you plan to do that? Yes, I want to have a career path in the fashion industry and would love to work and collaborate with world class designers in the fashion world. My plan is to be a good example and work with diligence and passion for all my upcoming projects.
- How do you believe your job will not only affect you in a positive way but others? I want to become a role model for young children and as a kid model myself, I want to encourage them to be develop their self-confidence, boost their self-esteem and know their self-worth even as a young person.
- Who is your inspirational role model in and outside of the fashion industry? My inspirational role models are my parents as they always support things I do. I also admire the supermodels in the Victoria Secrets Fashion Shows. I also love Catriona Gray, Miss Universe 2018 from the Philippines for her beauty, love for the arts and charity works.
- Who would you like to thank the most for helping you grow, not only as a model but as a person? I would like to thank my parents for their unconditional love and support, all fashion designers who supported me and all those creative artists who always believe in me.