TOGETHER is an experiential space where buyers, press, and fashion industry key players come to discover, buy, and connect with brands that have generated a fresh and successful critique in the press.
We feel there is a need to create a new editorial setting that reflects the taste of Paris of the season. We want to create an observatory of trends and an efficient platform for brands to broadcast their message.
The fashion business has undergone profound transformations. The current business model of showrooms and tradeshows cannot effectively fulfill their role anymore in the multiplicity of deals and hybrid sub-cultures that exist. Traditional sales showrooms struggle to work with representation based on territories and exclusivities due to disruptions from e-commerce, social media, and new business models.
Social media has empowered the brands creating communities around them. They move freely. Each brand is a small universe of actors and players. Each one is extremely curated and totally connected to social culture. Adjacency is important. TOGETHER is a platform that capitalizes on these adjacencies and entices agents to move as freely, drastically expanding the reach of a traditional marketplace.
TOGETHER is a project by Rafael Jiménez and PLAN 8.
TOGETHER is a trade show, a festival, a showroom, and a community at once. We ask tastemakers, industry players, and insiders to collaborate and define a clear, edited, and authentic point of view.
- a marketplace
- a fashion show sponsoring program: we want to help brands to show.
- an editorial platform: a collaboration with tastemakers through Double Magazine to portray the taste of now and co-curate our edition.
- a cultural platform: a retrospective of an 80s fashion legend, Richard Torry
- a technology partnership: with Web 3 Community NEW FOUNDATION to bring our format into the next generation of tools. We will announce the details of this partnership in a separate Press Release
Spring/Summer 2023 Programming
- TOGETHER SHOWROOM: AsOne by Three as Four – Foo and Foo – Pressiat – Laura Laurens – Lana Bilzerian – Palomo Spain – Michael Gabriel – Lamberto Losani – Cividini – B May – Julia Clancey – Julfer – Techin – Charlott Vasberg – Misora Nakamori – No Grey Area – Unisecon – Luchen- So Good to Wear.
- PRESSIAT PFW First official presentation at TOGETHER venue as part of TOGETHER Talent Sponsoring program. Presentation on September 27.
- DOUBLE MAGAZINE & PLAN 8 present “THE TASTE OF NOW”. A physical editorial display of the Paris Future Talents.
- CONSEQUENCES: Goswell Road and Plan 8 present a special limited edition t-shirt project with the underground fashion legend, RICHARD TORRY… Artworks include collaborations with Leigh Bowery, Boy George, Michael Clark, Stephen Jones, Matthew Glamorre, Trojan, Nicola Bateman, and many more.
- TECHNOLOGY: All is embedded in collaboration with WEB 3 partner Newfoundation with the launch of the TGTHR token to enable new forms of shared ownership and regenerative economies based on open-source software. The token will be used to support creators via a creator fund and make everyone owners of their value.
The community will sponsor talent and open opportunities for retail.