Exotic Wedding Planning Conference (EWPC), a closed-door B2B event brings to you one of the biggest global platforms in AREZZO for 3 days, from 2nd until the 4th June 2019, exclusively dedicated to the wedding world. The 8th edition of EWPC will host select 200+ wedding planners and professionals from Italy and abroad to come together to explore what the future of weddings hold. This exclusive conference facilitates networking, and knowledge sharing about the latest wedding trends, ideas, and themes from the best in the industry as our wedding editor Amalia Roseti. It is an ideal one-stop shop for suppliers, vendors, tourism boards, travel experts and hospitality partners to build stronger business connections that will propel substantial business growth.
Goals of the event
The 8th edition Exotic Wedding Planning Conference is being hosted at Arezzo, the unexplored gem of Tuscany. The conference is designed to
- Foster networking and collaborations among globally renowned wedding planners from over 50 countries;
- Explore new destinations and properties to host luxury and destination weddings
- Gather industry information and trends from the experts through impressive keynotes and engaging panel discussions
- Arrange focused meetings between representatives from wedding venues, wedding essentials suppliers, and wedding planners
- Celebrate the fraternity and achievements of the top professionals in the industry
- Indulge in epic entertainment and party nights
The Italian weddings market which stands at 450 million Euros is built not just by the wedding planners, but also the specialized travel agencies and other PWOs (Professional Wedding Operators). The country housing over thousands of professionals in various sectors with relevant involvement and contribution to the wedding space makes it one of the most desired destinations for a wedding, including Italian cuisine and catering, wedding décor, wedding videography and photography, floral decorations, exotic venues, among other wedding vendors and services. In the midst of all the developments year by year, Tuscany remains the top destination chosen for beach weddings, celebrity weddings, luxury weddings, and destination weddings.
How it will Work
The event is curated over the course of three days starting with the Opening cocktail reception at E.Vento, followed by two days of the conference at Fiere E Congressi. The conference holds a plethora of activities and sessions to keep the attendees engaged and engrossed. The keynote sessions and panel discussions are aligned to impart industry learning and re-education on trends and challenges face by the businesses.
The speed networking activity is a unique concept where the attendees get to meet every other attendee while exchanging business cards and involving in small talk to break the ice. The networking luncheons, gala dinner, and coffee breaks are other intervals facilitating networking and collaboration opportunities.
Focused one to one meetings help the businesses take their interaction with the chosen wedding planners a level up, where they understand specific pain points and explain the scope of work with their respective organizations.
The event will conclude with the closing dinner party at the Roman Amphitheatre.
The topics of discussion are:
- Perfecting the pick – Vitality of choosing the right destination and venue
- Behind the scenes of working with the ‘uber rich’ and fabulously famous
- This wedding season, don’t just deck-up, TECH-UP
- The evolving fundamentals of design & décor – then vs now
- Collaborations – Transforming network connections into true partnerships
- LOVE + MONEY – The state of the $298 billion global wedding industry
- Familiar destinations VS unmapped destinations – Too risky to explore the new?
- The story of flowers – Let flowers be your best communicator
- Get your Weddinspiration! Tips on keeping inspiration alive
- Opening Cocktail Reception at E.Vento
- Conference Venue – Fiere E Congressi
- Gala Dinner with Cocktail – Medici Fortress
- Closing Party with Dinner – The Roman Amphitheatre
The Exotic Wedding Planning Conference at Arezzo is a not to miss conference for the wedding professionals seeking business growth and international collaborations. The B2B platform focuses on fostering business relationships and new opportunities for the world of weddings. Be a part of this one of a kind event to explore the untapped avenues of the global wedding industry.