About the artist:
CeCe Peniston, Is an American recording artist and former beauty queen. In the early 1990s, she was one of the most successful dance club artists in the history of the U.S. Billboard Hot Dance Music/Club Play, scoring five number one hits in the chart within three years. Her signature song “Finally” (#5 in the Hot 100 and #2 in UK Top 75) became one of the biggest dance singles, selling three million copies worldwide.
Peniston has performed at private engagements for Aretha Franklin’s private birthday party in Detroit, Michigan, Pope John Paul II in Rome at the Vatican (as a member of the gospel band Sisters of Glory) and the 42nd President of the United States, Bill Clinton, during both of his inauguration ceremonies in Washington, D.C. She was the first foreign female entertainer to perform in post-apartheid South Africa. … (read more in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CeCe_Peniston )
My personal favorite:
- Please could you tell us about your background and how it leads to the work you do today? I come from a family of models, dancers public speakers and then there’s me . So I being in entertainment and fashion don’t seem so foreign. This helps me in what I do because they always push me to be greater.
- Where are you base? I’m based in Arizona USA.
- How would you describe your work to someone who hasn’t seen it before? I have so many diff things I’m involved in from an independent movie, to swimwear and line of accessories to studio and still performing live and energy drink, including alcohol called SHE.
- Who else it’s behind your brand? I have a team of people who have helped Janine Willingham with bikini vixen and Cynthia spears and was also partly inspired by a friend of mine Dionne.
- What or who has been the biggest singular influence on your work : I meet with my team about ideas, I pray about it and see what’s out there and strive to go a different direction.
- Which project have you enjoyed working on the most so far? So far this year I’ve enjoyed working on my line because it’s so different from what I normally do and really challenges me.
- Who has been the most famous person you have work?I styled 90’s artist Adinda Howard so far but there is more to, as far as my career is concerned I would say Bill Clinton, I performed for him during election time and several times since that.
- Where people can find more about you and your future projects
On my itssewuniqueswimwear by Cece Peniston
on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/therealccp/?fref=ts
and building other sites as we speak.
Please check her UK hit:
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW FOR FABUKMAGAZINE
Youtube : Art in Fusion TV : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0PRUDfs_19NqggXrgVedEQ