Lazo is one of the most efficient professionals in the UK, specialised in sculpting physiques body and minds.
About his credentials:
- Qualified NLP practitioner
- Demartini Method facilitator
- Evaluation of personal self-image congruency
- Evaluation study of axiology, determining highest values assessment
- Strategic dynamic design to complement lifestyle
- Environment and awareness analysis and design
- Result driven, inner game mentoring
- Nutritionist and supplement expert on specific metabolic typing
- Realistic goal setting and problem solving
- Athlete performance visualization coach
- detoxercise concept inventor with Vivienne TalsmatÂ (uk leading nutritionist) www.detoxercise.co.uk
- Winner and overall champion of best body transformation in 2005, awarded prizes and cheque by Super model Cindy Crawford
- 1st place uk Mr perfect 2006
- 1st place natural Miami universe 2007
- 3rd place heavy weight natural Hollywood Worlds 2007
- Please could you tell us about your background and how it leads to the work you do today?
Back in the early 2000s I was studying biochemical engineering, not sure where my life will lead, overweight and out shape due to party student lifestyle, great at science but really did not enjoy my course, issues with family break up, friends and companions where not the tribe I wanted to hang out with, felt isolated … Decided to figure myself out. Like the ancient Greeks believed that if you strengthen the body you strengthen the mind.
I had no control of my external but I had control over my body. Entered the UK national body for life competition, a 12 week body transformation / I ended up winning for 2004 awarded by super model Cindy Crawford.
After winning I decided that I want everyone I had the privilege to work with to achieve the same feeling I did, by transforming there body and there life. So I go to work as an academic and clinical experimental researcher in habit changes, psych positive behaviour, nutrition and exercise while competing and winning various body building shoes. My art and craft has been worked on for the past 10 years. As now London tops body transformation coach.
- How would you describe your work to someone who hasn’t seen it before?
It’s shifting client’s mind-set and fighting for an individual why, working bespoke to a client’s human condition before setting the exercise and nutrition plan. For transformative sustainable change and impact. The body is your only home, take care of it, it will take care of you more ways than one
- Who else it’s behind your brand?
I have my own educational program for personal trainers becoming a body transformation coach / teaching 5 essential disciplines to give the very best service to their clients
Rehan Jalali worked with the Jamaican sprint team, Louis Hamilton, Ben Affleck, Sylvester Stallone and a number of Hollywood celebrities from Beverly Hills is part of the team at BTA.
- What or who has been the biggest singular influence on your work?
My mother – Tara Jabar. Her dedication to combat cancer, to take care of her health and see thing through is my biggest inspiration
- Which project have you enjoyed working on the most so far?
BTA – seeing our students making a difference to the world of health and fitness as a servant of love
- Who has been the most famous person you have work?
Jude Law and Jermey Gilly as a patron for Peace one day (http://www.peaceoneday.org/) – marking 21st September of a day of non-violence, awareness, music festival, reconciliation, and unity
- Where people can find more about you and your future projects
Interview by Rebeca Riofrio – CEO
ART IN FUSION TV