The UK’s first Avocado Toast gelato has been created for National Ice Cream Day with the first 150 scoops given out for free at Camden Market, London this Sunday 15th July!
A collaboration between TABASCO® Brand and Nonna’s Gelato, the mouth-watering creamy avocado flavour with a subtle kick of TABASCO® Green Sauce is served in a mini brioche bun and is one of three limited-edition flavours that have been developed specially to celebrate the 150th anniversary of TABASCO® Sauce. The first 150 scoops will be given out for free this Sunday from 12 pm onwards at Camden Market, London. Thereafter the sweet with heat frozen treats will be sold at £1.50 – half the price of a traditional serve!
What’s more, there’s a giant screen showing the footy at Camden Market, so you can grab yourself an ice cream and watch the big game!
- WHAT: Limited-edition gelatos infused with TABASCO® Brand pepper sauces(including the UK’s first Avocado Toast inspired gelato) available for FREE to the first 150 customers to celebrate the 150th anniversary of TABASCO® Sauce and National Ice Cream Day (Sunday 15th July).
- THE MENU: Avocado Toast inspired gelato with Tomato Ripple and TABASCO® Green Sauce served in a mini brioche bun making the perfect brunch dessert. Dark Chocolate gelato featuring a savoury smoke from TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce. A refreshing Bloody Mary sorbet with a kick of TABASCO® Sauce, topped with a candied celery flake.
- WHO: A collaboration between TABASCO® Brand and Nonna’s Gelato
- WHEN: Sunday 15 July, from 12 pm until stocks last!
- WHERE: Camden Market (near Camden Lock Bridge)
- COST: FREE for the first 150 customers, then sold at £1.50 thereafter