[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Straight from Istanbul to London, the Turkish brands at Pure London will put up-to-the-minute, modern fashion right at your fingertips. Meet thriving designers such as Setre, Exquise and Carmen, and find the products to meet your buying needs.
IHKIB Turkey Discover the Potential information stand – for buyers and visitors interested in more information about the brands exhibiting. An edit of styles will be showcased on the stand. IHKIB will also be able to provide information about the Turkish apparel and Textile industry, and provide help if visitors are looking for something specific to manufacture or supply from Turkey.
Turkish Brands – EventsGuide
• Fast fashion
• Design and collection power
• Strenghening and increasing brand names
• Developing retail sector
• Strong “made in Turkey” perception
• Organisational skills
• Product diversification and high quality
• Qualified workmanship
• Reliability at “just in time delivery”
• Possibility of working minimum stock
• Flexibility of production soma in small orders
• Flexibility of product development, quality control and logistics
• Cooperation in distribution
• Cooperation possibilities in production at suitable regions
• Advanced textile and sub-industry
• Creativity – young designers
• Corporate social responsibility
• Eco friendly production
Istanbul Apparel Exporters Association (IHKIB) founded in 1986, is one of the most important Industrial Organizations of Turkish Apparel Industry, which is among the major manufacturing industries in Turkey, with more than 9000 members of exporters and a rate of 75% in Turkey’s total export which is around 17 billion$ annually. IHKIB’s main goal is to exchange the export capability of Turkey in apparel and promote the industry around the world.