Bang & Olufsen today launches a new wireless earphone for those who demand the best in sound and style for everyday wear
Designed as an urban lifestyle essential, Beoplay E6 delivers a consistent high sound performance in challenging environments and brings forward some of Bang & Olufsen’s latest design innovations. The cord has been braided for a lightweight, playful statement and the housing has been designed to resist tear, sweat and moisture. Bang & Olufsen’s mission to add magic to the music experience has been accomplished by embedding small magnets in the earpiece design. When you are done listening to music, simply click the earphones around your neck for effortless wear. Clicking the earphones together will automatically power down Beoplay E6 to save precious battery life.
Beoplay E6 builds on the success of Bang & Olufsen’s first wireless earphone Beoplay H5 and presents updates requested by the Bang & Olufsen community:
· New snap on charger enables in-use charging.
· New secure fit for active, everyday use.
· New silicone ear fins in different sizes for full customization.
· Even weight distribution on the cord for added comfort.
· In-line remote with three aluminium buttons and microphone for easy tactile control.
Beoplay E6 (RRP GBP 269) comes in the colours black and sand is available online, in Bang & Olufsen stores and selected retailers from August 29 2018.
To find out more, please visit www.beoplay.com