La Katz creates classic and timeless silk products. Founder Laura Sänger’s focus is for beauty and quality to go hand in hand. Many consumers have lost the understanding of how the things we wear are made and what materials our clothes are made of. This is why La Katz not only produces better, but particularly good and sophisticated products: every detail, from yarn to packaging, has been rethought and all clothing designed with skin-friendliness in mind. For Laura Sänger it is important that aesthetics and healthy materials are not mutually exclusive.
La Katz’s philosophy corresponds to the cradle to cradle concept. It is necessary to focus on being good rather than less bad. This means that the entire value chain is rethought and designed according to the criteria of material health. Not only the raw material but every unit of material, from yarn to packaging, must be healthy for people and the environment. No harmful substance or plastic are used in the process.
For La Katz beauty goes beyond the design of a garment. A dress does not only consist of a great cut and unique colors, but true elegance is also characterized by quality – for luxury that lasts. This is why the entire production is well thought out. The silk is originally from India, it’s dyed in Vienna and the products are handcrafted in Germany
An elegant shirt with a deep neckline and soft lines. This silhouette is the perfect balance between being well fitted without losing it’s elegance and ample majesty. This light and breezy classic in high quality are versatile and timeless. Whether it’s under an oversized blazer or on its own tucked into a pair of jeans, you simply can’t go wrong when wearing one of these versatile blouses by La Katz.
Made from 100% organic silk, it’s dyed in Vienna through a non-toxic process and manufactured in Germany in limited quantities. There are three colour choices Ultramarine, Avignon and Alabaster.
Why Every Woman Needs A Silk Blouse.
- It’s a timeless statement: Trends change every year, though style is forever. This is exactly the quality that this silk blouse captures. If you show up at an evening wearing La Katz silk blouse the result would always be the same. You’d look absolutely chic and of-the-moment yet everyone would also have to acknowledge the inherent, timeless taste in your choice.
- Versatility: No woman would hesitate to pair La Katz silk blouse with sleek pencil skirts, tailored trousers or a pair of dark skinny jeans. It’s the perfect look for a casual home office day or for going out. These outfits can be styled with a pair of sky-high Louboutins or a pair of sneakers. Dress it up or down – this versatile piece is always a performer.
- It’s comfortable: Silk possesses some amazing natural qualities. It’s capable of holding in heat during winter, but it’s also breathable so that it can keep you cool in summer. It’s softness and moisturizing properties keep you comfortable all day and all year long. Also, no matter what the weather is doing, silk will always keep you relaxed.
- A blouse as an investment: When you buy a blouse of superior quality such as this, it can serve you for years. Silk possesses amazing durability. Wash it with care, and you may be handing this blouse down to your daughter someday.
Benefits of La Katz Silk
La Katz’s organic and untreated silk can unfold the natural properties of silk: it hydrates and nourishes your skin. For conventional silk, instead, the natural benefits of silk are lost due to the use of pesticides and dangerous chemicals.
La Katz’s silk maintains all the benefits of silk:
- It allows the skin to breathe so minimizing sweat retention, which would lead to pimples and irritation.
- Silk clothing is the only textile with an anti-aging & lifting effect. Silk contains sericin, which nourishes, soothes, hydrates and plumps, leaving skin luminous and smooth.
- It facilitates the smoothing of wrinkles. Silk is a natural material full of essential amino acids and natural proteins and as a consequence it relaxes the nervous system and thus the wrinkles, which develop with age, are smoothed.
- Silk warms when it’s cold and cools when it’s warm.
- Silk is tearproof and has the greatest elasticity of all-natural fibers.
You can order your blouse at www.lakatz.com.