Fashion London is the preeminent cost-effective, fully inclusive professional platform for British and International designers to present during London Fashion Week (LFW). Launched in 2012 by internationally celebrated Executive Producer and Show Director, Geoff Cox, Fashion London has grown to become one of the most dynamic presentations on the London Fashion Week calendar.
Cox shares, “I’m honoured and thrilled to be working with another exciting line-up of fabulous designers for the first season of the new Fashion London format and to be able to support emerging graduate designers with our New Gen Bursary”.
This season, Fashion London, in collaboration with Make-Up London Academy and Art in Fusion TV, is host three shows. The first presentation – the Fashion Week Model Awards. This show recognises new and emerging talent, rising stars and ones to watch. Designers have been nominated by the public as well as leading industry personnel. The Fashion Week Model Awards is sponsored by Top Model Worldwide in support of the “The Top Model Foundation”, in which proceeds go to sick children and children in need.
IVANA by Ivana de Haan (accessories) takes place, a multi-designer runway showcased a variety of British and international designers is scheduled.
The Fashion London SS20 multi-designer show and its VIP reception show the new collections of designers Omar Mansoor, Sam Dada, Patrick Joseph, Vz Perfection by Vishaili, Rebecca Shamoon, Isabel Taylor and Charlotte Bell.
- Omar Mansoor: Highly accredited London-based fashion designer most-celebrated for his couture wear.
- Sam Dada: Pakistani designer and activist using her collections as a means to promote peace and voice the political struggles between Pakistan and India.
- Patrick Joseph: Wales-based artisanal tailor and bespoke, limited edition menswear brand founded by Patrick Mhlanga.
- Vz Perfection by Vishaili: London-based bridal and special occasion couture brand renowned for its contemporary and dramatic garments.
- Rebecca Shamoon: New-gen London designer Rebecca Shamoon’s collections are inspired by different cultures and histories, giving great narrative to her garments
- Isabel Taylor: This forward-thinking new-gen designer looks to the future and the impact of technology in her collections which results in contemporary concept garments
- Charlotte Bell: New-gen designer, Charlotte Bell, specialises in garments on print design, allowing her to take freehand drawing into digital print.
Fashion London takes place in the stunning Amba Hotel Charing Cross this year, for the 10th time. Steeped in history, this luxury venue is an iconic London landmark. Nestled in the heart of the London Fashion Week district, the Amba Hotel has excellent transport links across London and the West End, making it an ideal addition to the LFW schedule. Thames Embankment, Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden are in close proximity, with the venue conveniently placed for Charing Cross, Embankment and Trafalgar Square train stations.
Show Producer: Fashion London / Top Model Worldwide
Show Production: Dynamic Production Solutions
Executive Producer: Geoff Cox
Hair Team Leaders: Yasmine Byfield and Molly Anna
Make-Up: Make-Up London Academy
Photographer: Shahid Malik
Backstage Photographer: Kate Mahoney for Top Model Worldwide
Videographer: Art in Fusion TV
Backstage Director: Sam Jones for FCOT